Friday, October 31, 2008

have i mentioned how much i like fridays?

Well this week has been pretty good. My students delivered their informative speeches this week and did a very good job. Yesterday was quite eventful. We had a fire drill, I sent a kid to the principal, went to the worlds longest staff meeting (2.5 hours!), and waited in line for over an hour to exercise my right to vote. I really wont mind if today is less eventful... But I am going ice skating tonight!

I sure do miss my best friend Em. She's in Australia. I figure in her honor, I'll post the most recent Facebook wall message we shared.

I wrote:
thursday routine of the past (senior year):

go to the chic for pizza/bosco sticks
watch greys anatomy (in my room while the office was recording in yours)
you go down to the lobby for duty, i "do homework"
you come back and we watch the office in your room
we sit and talk too long and i have to force myself to get up and leave you to be responsible and do more homework while i go crash in my room.

She replied:
Thursday Routine of Sophomore year:

Come back after class and pretty much do nothing.
4:00 watch and make fun of 7th heaven reruns
5:00 watch smallville reruns and make fun of it too
5:35ish RUN to chic-fil-A during a commercial break and run back for the ending.
6:00 Watch the following movie after smallville and groan because of all the commercials for Wildfire.
8:00 to the rest of the night we would then feel sick of TV and then not think of anything else to do and then around 10 or 11 I would do tons of reading while you and Katie would watch the foodnetwork.



you know, I never thought I would miss making fun of 7th Heaven.... Em. Come home soon.

2 comments:

Em said...

haha Oh I can't believe you miss it.

I really want to be home today or watching TV with you. Thanks for the post, made my day.

I can't wait to hear about what you have been up too!

katie said...

lol. ah, the good ole days of food network. miss them. miss you.