Friday, October 17, 2008

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiii-day

Hooray for Fridays. The following is a list of reasons why I usually love Fridays (note that I say usually because if there is a Debate Tournament that weekend, I'm not a big fan of Friday...)

-I get to wear jeans and a tshirt to work. Best day ever.
-My students are in fairly good moods.
-I clean my apartment on Fridays, and yes I do enjoy this.
-I get to sleep in until 5 am (as opposed to the normal 4:30 am)
-Hanging out with friends
-NO agenda. No papers to grade, no lesson plans to work on, just an enjoyable evening.
-Staying up past 9:30 pm. Although, usually right around then I start the yawning... just because I get to stay up later doesn't take away from the fact that I woke up so early.

Anyway. I am thankful for Fridays. I think God created them just for me. Oh, I started reading The Shack. A very interesting (and slightly confusing) book. But I am enjoying it so far. I'll keep you posted.

I think I'm gonna see a movie tonight! Whoop!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I like Fridays too. I guess I always associate them with all the times after school that I got to play with friends and didn't have to worry that it was a 'school night.' You'll have to blog your thoughts on 'The Shack.' I've heard bad things about it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fridays!! (by the way, look up the word fri in your norwegian dictionary :D)
I saw that you wrote that on fridays you can wear jeans and t-shirts to work... what do you have to wear the rest of the week???

Anna said...

I just bought that book...so don't give it away I haven't started it yet.Glad to hear things are going well for you.