Monday, July 14, 2008

Poor Arkadoo


So this past weekend was Jessie's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. SHE was beautiful. See? I was pretty nervous about singin at the wedding, but the Lord was faithful and I didn't mess it up too bad! :) Anyway, being around the girls from school brought up a lot of thoughts and memories from school... there are so many things I wish I had done, many things I'm glad I didn't do... then I started thinkin' about good 'ole Arkadelphia, and realized... it is GOOD to be home. As much as I loved college there are a few things I do not miss. For example: I do not miss going to chapel, being forced to take classes I am uninterested in, not liking the churches in the area, having to drive 45 mins for real food or a coffee shop, Sonic that closes at 10:30 (I mean seriously!!), social clubs, and of course, we can't forget they dying town. Poor Arkadoo. Livin' in the 'delph was great, but I sure do like being home.

No comments: