Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i cant think of a creative title

I'm not gonna lie. I'm kind of going crazy. We planners don't like to not know what we are to plan. It's not healthy for us. This whole "not knowing what's next" thing is pretty much stressing me out. Which it shouldn't, because it is an incredible opportunity for me to learn to trust the Lord. How come I can recognize what I should appreciate and yet still stress? Well friends that is because I, Hannah King, am a stupid sinner. Face it. Mankind is just stupid. We make mistakes, we miss the mark sometimes, and the majority of the time, we know it. Praise the Lord for forgiveness. I know I sure need it. So my new goal is to try to be less of a stress, and lean a little bit more on the Lord. Besides, His plans are way better than mine.

No comments: