Monday, January 26, 2009

Things can finally start slowing down! Hooray! This past week was the hardest week yet of my teaching career, but it is over and I came out alive! We hosted our debate tournament and I am very thankful that we had the help of many other coaches and volunteers. Debate season is now 6 weeks from being over! Hooray!

I have had a full week with my new students. This semester feels so different. The classroom dynamics are completely different, personalities, attitudes, everything. I have more students this semester (which was unexpected), but I'm ready for the challenge.

Today is my parents 30th anniversary! How cool is that?! I talked with my mom last night and she said she can honestly say that all 30 years have been good years. Not a single bad one among them. I hope I can say that one day. I praise the Lord for parents who love Him and are faithful to Him and to each other.

Well. My 3rd period class is about to walk in... guess I should go greet them :)

No comments: