Monday, January 12, 2009

la-di-da

This past weekend was wonderful. Mary is in town so that in itself has been enjoyable. We had a girls night Friday and saw "Bridewars" which was very cute. There were a ton of previews for some movies that look super-cute! I'm glad there will final be some more chick flicks. I feel as though Hollywood has been busy with hooror films and sequels.


Saturday we went with some of Daniel's family to ice skate... outside... in Houston... haha. It was so fun! A little strange ice skating outside in warmish weather, but I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It was so fun! Afterwards we had pizza, ice cream sundays, and games at my place. I LOVE WEEKENDS!!

This week is a short week. 1/2 day Thursday, no school Friday OR Monday!! And next week... ALL NEW STUDENTS!!! wow.

No comments: