Sunday, June 22, 2008

a little of this and a little of that

I feel like I just don't have enough time. I have lists of things I want to do, books I want to read, movies I want to see, people I want to have coffee with, places I want to visit... but by the time I have gotten up, gone to class, worked out, and participated in one of my many weekly activities (Bible study, etc.), I have just enough time to do homework and go to sleep. When will my life slow down! I'm looking forward to my (one) week off in July. Perhaps I can catch up on at least one of my things on my list.

It has been a blessing to watch the college ministry at TBC take off. God has been so faithful, and has provided us with some awesome leaders. I pray that He continues to bless the group.

I have an interview Tuesday at Sylvan Learning Center. I'm excited to start making some money! Here's to hopin' the interview goes great!

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

If you want things to slow down, now is the time to start rearranging your life. Otherwise it just gets faster and more full. Ask Sarah. Once you hit the grown up, married with children phase there is no such thing as down shifting. I recommend pruning while you still have a chance. Life is too short to be that busy. Just ask me....