Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm agreein' with BC Johnson

So I have a philosophy paper (9 pages) due in less than 24 hours and I am yet to start writing. I have been working on it for the last couple of hours, but I just don't understand any of it. I don't know how to approach it. I'm writing on the topic of Evil and why God let's it happen in the world. Awesome. I'm pretty sure that 9 pages from now I still wont know the answer to that.

I walked into my parents closet and my dad was in there, sitting in a fold up chair, watching a movie on his computer... I asked him what he was doing and he said he couldn't find a place in the house where he could actually hear... it was pretty funny. Not everyday you see that. He wasn't even watchin a good movie. 10,000 B.C. Lame.

Speaking of lame, I better get back to my paper....

No comments: