Friday, May 8, 2009

keep the comment questions coming! This is fun!

Beate- I sure would love to travel to Norway, but if I'm going to spend that much money on a flight I want to be there for a while. I only have a limited amount of time this summer... maybe next summer! As far as tips for teaching go... I'm still trying to figure that one out! Praying for my students daily and asking for patience has helped greatly!!

Julie!!!- I'm going to be spending 10 days with the Botacio family (Aylen and her mother worked at Cresta Del Mar each summer with us). During those 10 days Aylen and I will be taking a long bus ride to Costa Rica to spend 3 days with Robert & Nina and help them with a camp they are doing. If there is anyone you want me to take something to or bring something back from please let me know!! I'll be in Tyler in June, and leaving for Panama July 15!!

No comments: